It’s been a long time since we’ve written a post for the Neotecture blog.
Today we wanted to take the time to update you on the many exciting changes here at Neotecture.
Before we get into the details, let's look at why we decided to move this way.
We've been practicing for more than 5 years now and worked on almost all kinds of different projects, from small residences to larger institutions to retail and townships.
But, for the past couple of years, we've been more inclined towards Minimalism and Simplicity, focusing more on great design.
We believe that a great design can change the way we live. Unfortunately it is not in everyone’s reach.
Imagine this -
It's been more than a few years that you've renovated your room / home.
So, now you decide to do it.
You'll usually have three options:
1. Hire an Interior Designer (But, it is not easy. Most good designers won’t take up such small projects. We know this because we've said ‘No’ to a lot of such requests in the past).
2. Look up Google. (Yes, you can find some pretty good examples of inspiration, but the problem is it's difficult for a non-designer to execute them).
3. Buy a few interior design books and hope that your carpenter would be able to execute them, which is often the case.
Since most Interior Designers won’t take up small projects. So, most people would download a few images off the internet or buy a few design books, and ask their carpenter to execute.
There're a few problems with this:
1. The images you downloaded would not match your room layout. So, you often settle for the nearest possible option, which is often not good enough.
2. Your carpenter is not trained to envision. He may be good with the execution part. But, it is difficult for him to visualize your room way before it is executed.
3. You'll never come to know how your room is going to look before you spend all the money and get it executed. What if you don't like your room after it's completed. Now you can do nothing and have to settle for whatever you have.
It's not a good feeling to have, right?
It feels terrible to waste money on things you don't like.
We thought there has to be a way. So we set out to find one.
We see technology is changing everything around us. But one thing we see lacking in design profession is use of this technology.
So, we thought of incorporating technology with design and make it easier for people to decorate their homes.
Here at the all new Neotecture, you can even get your one room designed by us.
Now, it's super easy to renovate your home, one room at a time.
It's radically simple.
Here's how it works
Select a room, select your style, pay the design fees and send us your plan. Get Started
We create a beautiful 3D based on your choice of style and room, and provide you with 3D images with material specifications.
Order materials & furniture (Online or Offline) and implement our design. Or hire us to help you implement everything and get the exact look.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
3D Design for Your Room
We create beautiful 3D images based on the plan of your room, your choice of style and your requirements. Maximum room size up to 150 sq.ft.
We give you material specifications, so you know exactly what do you need to buy and from where to get all of it.
Get your Room measured
If you already have a plan / measurements of your room, that’s good. If not, don’t worry, we’ll get it measured for you.*
*Extra Rs.500/- for Ahmedabad & Rs.1000/- for Gandhinagar.
Quick Turnaround Time
We deliver the complete set of 3D images and material specifications within 5 working days. If delayed we give you back 5% discount per day.
Want to change something? No worries, we'll modify everything until you're truly satisfied with designs.
Supervision & Procurement Assistance (Optional)*
We send one of our designers** to help you choose and purchase various materials and furniture (Online & Offline Both). The designer will also periodically supervise the site to make sure the work is progressing as per design.
**For now, this service is available for Ahmedabad &Gandhinagar only.
Trusted Agencies / Vendors (Optional)
We work with only the best. If you don't have the contractors / material vendors, let us know. We'll be happy to recommend.
Money Back Guarantee
If you don't like the 3D designs we sent you, we'll refund the entire design fees.
We’re working on a few more awesome apps. These apps would fundamentally change the way architecture and interior designing works (especially in India).
We'll update you when we're ready with our new apps. In the meantime we hope you'll check out our new website.
Please share your feedback with us on our Facebook Page. It would mean a lot to us.
Also, if you think this is cool, then help us spread a word by sharing this article.
Hope to see you again soon,
Pavan & Samay
Readdy to decorate your room?