We have always wanted our rooms to feel like the hotel rooms. It's always fun and exiting when we stay in a good hotel. Everything just feels perfect and cozy. The details and the arrangement of the furniture stands out in hotels.
Here are some ideas which you can replicate in your room to make it feel like a hotel room.
Download our free eBook on building beautiful Minimal Home. Download here.
1. Include Wrap around Headboards.
2. Lounge Area.
3. Place your Desk Space behind your Bed.
4. Add murals behind your Bed walls.
5. Include a Decent Writing Desk.
6. Include a bench near your Bed.
7. Invest something on comfortable and cozy stuff.